Introducing Track My Service Status (TMSS) | A platform where you can manage everything Desoutter

Track My Service Status is Desoutter's premier web platform allowing customers to manage all their service needs directly and follow the entire process.

https://tmss.desouttertools.com

• Check your entire installations tool inventory base
  • Receive warnings when tools from your facility need servicing and order tool maintenance with just a few simple clicks of the mouse.
  • View full technical history of your tools including initial production and delivery data, previous orders, maintenance reports, certificates and more.
  • Keep up to date with dashboard displays showing the status of all the products sent to Desoutter for a service or repair so that you can easily keep track of them.
  • A real team connection to our internal service management system means TMSS is always up to date.  Should you get a new tool from Desoutter, it will be added automatically in your inventory of tools ensuring a smooth and precise follow-up.

Track My Service Status is not only about tools ! In TMSS you can also view the past on-site visits from your Desoutter technician, as well as the upcoming visits.

To find out more about Track My Service Status (TMSS) have a look at our manual's here to get an account or contact our support team here

登录注册 发表评论