Created on: 星期五, 12 二月, 2021 at 2:39 PM
编辑于： 星期一, 10 五月, 2021 at 3:33 PM
This Article Applies From:
The following article intends to explain the best workflow for users to take when working with DeMeter configuration. By doing so, users can ensure that no parts of their configuration are without information whilst also avoiding doing parts of their configuration multiple times.
When first setting up the DeMeter configuration, it is recommended to work primarily top to bottom when looking at the navigation bar. By doing so, you first will ensure that all the lower level parts of your configuration are in place prior to make larger changes.
- Home - Load, apply, import and export service configurations.
- Connectors - Define all of the devices for which DeMeter should relay data.
- Line Layout - Define where within your organisation connectors are and how they should be found by dashboard viewers.
- Shift Times - Define when production, breaks, maintenance and more are happening so that metrics are calculated only during important time periods.
- Shift Targets - Define targets such as part to produce and associate them to specific shift times.
- Dashboards - Choose which dashboards are available to viewers and what to display on them.
- Custom Dashboards - Add and manage custom dashboards
- Alert Manager - Choose whether to track alerts on dashboards and DeMeter Assistant. Operator calls from Pivotware. User Info Messages from tightening controllers.
- Settings - Define Service Settings and Information.
- Diagnostics - Oversee active communications, alerts and collect logs from the service.