The CVI3 controller family offers the option, when and where necessary, to repair any connected e-Pod. This allows for the system to correct any issue linked to a potential e-Pod failure.
|TABLE OF CONTENTS|
1- Pre- requisites
Ensure the following before running the Repair procedure:
- You are not running any tightening / you are not in production.
- Your tightening results have been retrieved.
2- CVI3Vision - Twin CVI3
Ensure your e-Pod is properly connected.
- Click the main menu icon
- Once the window is open, navigate to Maintenance > e-POD then click on Repair.
- Once the system starts, wait for the process to run its course:
Once the process is complete, the system exits and brings you back to the home page.
3- CVI3Fonction - CVI3Essential
- Use the Up / Down arrows to navigate to the e-Pod menu. Click Enter.
- Click Repair in the menu.
- Once the system starts, wait for the process to run its course. The system exits and brings you back to the default landing page once complete.