Created on: Mon, 22 Jul, 2019 at 12:57 PM
Modified on: Thu, 10 Oct, 2019 at 12:05 PM
CVI Net Web is a data collection platform used to collect tightening data from CVI3 and CVIxII tool controllers in real time, store their tooling results inside of a centralised database and allow users to create powerful reports based on this data. By analysing this data, users can make complex and in-depth analysis of their production process - users are able to be both reactive and proactive in ensuring the quality of every fastening.
But what does that mean? What exactly does CVI Net Web let me see?
- Real Time Results and Curve Collection
- Real Time Tightening Errors
- Data Storage in Server Architecture
- SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL compatibility
- Automatic upload of missing data from controller
- Alarms in case of disconnection
- Curve overlay
- Advanced OK/NOK reports and control charts
- Advanced NOK pareto analysis
- Cm/Cmk analysis (ISO, CNOMO, NF)
- Error Code Analysis & CVI3 User info pareto diagram
- Team Productivity Reports
- Administrator User
- Customised Views and Filters
- Groups and Teams Management
- Complete Plant Layout Definition
- Smart Identifier Filtering
- Quick VIN Result Filtering
- Export all results and curves directly from the interface
- Export to PDF, CSV or TXT format
- Direct Printing from the interface
- Birth certificate reports based on barcode scanning
- CVI3 Assembly Process reports in PDF or XLS format
Open Protocol Adapter License
- Collect results from any device with Open Protocol Compatibility
- Send customised mails and notifications based on specific CVI3 events
Request a demo appointment with our experts!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.