This Article Applies From:
CVI Fusion 6.6
Infinity Client 6.12
Infinity Module 6.19
Core Services --
CVI Net Web --
The following articles explains how to deploy configurations to Infinity Client and Infinity Modules devices from CVI Fusion
Deploying Infinity Configurations
- Open Configuration Manager
- Open an existing project
All Infinity Client stations that been created inside of the project are listed in the main workspace with their designated IP Address.
- Select a station or a individual part of a station's configuration.
- Click "Deploy to station" to attempt to send the configuration to the defined IP Address
- Click "Deploy to local folder" to deploy to a locally accessible folder
Green tick icons indicate that a deployment was successful
As of 6.19 it is possible to deploy Infinity Modules in the same way as described above. Use the tabs at the bottom-left of the main workspace to swap between deploying module and process project devices.
Applying Infinity Configurations
When a new configuration is detected by Infinity Client, the top bar of the HMI flashes ready to notify user that a new configuration can be applied.
- To apply the new configuration, click the Infinity logo in the top-left hand corner of the HMI.
- Click "Apply New Process".
As of 6.19 it is possible to apply Infinity Module Configurations in the same way as described above.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback