Created on: 星期二, 6 十月, 2020 在 11:02 AM
编辑于： 星期五, 3 十二月, 2021 在 2:57 PM
The following article explains how to upgrade the firmware of the CONNECT - Industrial Smart Hub.
- Place the firmware files on the root directory of a USB memory stick.
- Plug this USB memory stick into the front USB port of the CONNECT
|Click the Configuration icon|
- Navigate to "System > USB Key > Upgrade SW"
- Choose 'Yes' to apply the firmware version found on the connected USB key
- Choose 'No' to cancel the application of the firmware version
If CONNECT firmware is not found on the inserted USB device the message here will be show to the user.