Created on: Tue, 6 Oct, 2020 at 11:02 AM
Modified on: Tue, 3 Jan, 2023 at 4:56 PM
The following article explains how to upgrade the firmware of the CONNECT - Industrial Smart Hub.
- Place the firmware files on the root directory of a USB memory stick.
- Plug this USB memory stick into the Bottom Panel's USB port of the CONNECT: see below (inside panel USB connector should not be used).
|Click the Configuration icon|
- Navigate to "System > USB Key > Upgrade SW"
- Choose 'Yes' to apply the firmware version found on the connected USB key
- Choose 'No' to cancel the application of the firmware version
If CONNECT firmware is not found on the inserted USB device the message here will be show to the user.