Created on: 星期一, 2 十一月, 2020 at 11:32 AM
编辑于： 星期五, 3 十二月, 2021 at 2:55 PM
The following article explains how to upgrade the firmware of CVI3 Series Tool Controllers
- Place the firmware files on the root directory of a USB memory stick.
- Plug this USB memory stick into the front USB port of the CVI3 Controller
CVI3 Essential / CVI Function
- On the controller keypad, press the "Escape" button to enter the "Control Mode"
- Press "Enter" until the USB menu is available
- Choose "Upgrade SW"
- Press "Enter" to Validate
CVI3 Vision / TWINCVI3
|Click the Main Menu icon|
- Navigate to "Maintenance > Controller > USB"
- Select "Upgrade SW"
- Choose 'Yes' to apply the firmware version found on the connected USB key
- Choose 'No' to cancel the application of the firmware version
If CVI3 firmware is not found on the inserted USB device the message here will be show to the user. Use the directional arrows for further information.