The following article explains how to save logs, configuration and tooling results from the Connect - Industrial Smart Hub.
CVI3 Vision / TWIN CVI3
- Plug a USB memory stick into the front USB port of the CVI3 Controller
|Click the Main Menu icon|
Navigate to "Maintenance > Controller > USB Key > Save"
- Select the required files
- Save the selected files by tapping the save button in the bottom right-hand corner
CVI3 Essential / CVI3 Function
- On the controller keypad, press the "Escape" button to enter the main menu. You should see "Control Mode" like here:
- Use the up and down directional arrows navigate the main menu until you reach "USB".
- Use the Enter key to enter this menu.
- From this menu you can save the results, logs and configuration to an inserted USB key.